Saturday, August 23, 2014

618 Studios 4th birthday!

Photo by Troy Grover
I try not to blog too much about work because I have the tendency to talk about it all the time. It may be  because I'm a business owner, it may be because I'm a slight workaholic, or because I just love my job. But in honor of 618 Studios 4th birthday on the 28th of this month I'll share a little about what's new. This year we have really grown the corporate/commercial side of 618 Studios. My hope is that one day we will be 50/50 with weddings and corporate/commercial. This year has given be a lot of confidence that one day we will be able to do that! We're still about 70/30 but I'll take it right now. Each year so far I've said "this is the best year yet." And it's really true, every year we grow, we have wonderful clients, we make new friendships and we've met our personal goals. Don't get me wrong, it's not always rainbows and butterflies, we've had our lows as well but the good always out weights the bad.

I particularly love this year because it's been spread out so evenly. We aren't working every single weekend so although we are currently well into the summer wedding season I'm still feeling fresh and excited for the remainder of the year. In fact we have this coming weekend off! Paul and I love to get out and experience being a "normal person" on a Saturday. We always explore and think, "Oh so this is what people do on Saturdays." #mindblown. All in all we continuously feel so lucky to do what we do. Here's one of our most recent wedding films, if you have a few minutes we'd love for you to take a peak!


Pedro // Ileana - Westin Pasadena from 618 Studios on Vimeo.

2 comments: