Thursday, July 4, 2013

true life: wedding season

So I survived June (barely). Seriously, barely, just look at that photo below.
8 hours in 100 degrees, 3 hours into our drive home,
and in the drive thru of McDonalds while waiting for my large fry.
1 large fry, all I wanted in the world.
We finished the month with a WARM, 100 degree barn wedding in San Luis Obispo. I've never continuously sweat(ed?) more in one day. Ever. Needless to say, totally worth it and we can now say that our busiest month of the year is over! This month I've also began working out again. Paul & I both have actually and working on what we call our "Montana Bod." Less than 3 weeks until our annual family vacation to Montana where we will be in bathing suits 80% of the time! Yikes.

Me and a friend of mine stumbled upon this youtube channel called FitnessBlender. They host what are called the Hiit Workouts and totally kick butt! The best part is, they are free (always a bonus). They have anything from 8 minute abs and 12 minute tank top arms to a full on 90 minute 1000 calorie workout. It's no joke, that's for sure. I don't think my legs will ever forgive me. For these next 3 weeks I'm also doing my best to eliminate all breads and Paul is going soda free (both are our own weaknesses). Hope you all had a fun/safe 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment