Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Success!

So I think I've found the source to achieving everything on my daily to do list. RUNNING. By just going for a run I can easily check off 2 other "to do's" 1. It gets me outside, 2. I am forced to shower afterwards..Woalaa! Check list check::
- Get outside.
- Go for a run.
- Buy more stamps. 
- Do overwhelming pile of dishes in the sink.
- Get out a running shorts and t-shirt at some point. ..this didn't happen. After my shower I proceeded to putting on another pair of running shorts and a clean t-shirt (sigh). 
- Take a shower.   Hoping to finish 2 of 3 august weddings this week, take that procrastination!
- Edit, edit, edit.
- Fold laundry.
- Make dinner.   This one was partial..I had texted Paul asking if he would be hungry for dinner, he said he would just heat some left overs up when he got home. Hey, my heart was in it, right?


:::Side story:::


Paul learned to sew last night. 



It was hilarious. He watched his informational DVD and all. 





2 comments:

  1. how in the world did you get you guy to sew?! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...lol his backpack strap broke and he was committed to fixing it, wooallaa now the man sews!

    ReplyDelete