Monday, August 22, 2011

Hello, Chicago.


Yesterday morning we landed in LA and headed back home from our quick weekend trip to Chicago for work. Overall we loved Chicago and only wished we had the chance to do more exploring while we were there.

Our fun hotel in the heart of Chi-town. I enjoyed spending life as a city girl for a couple days ;-)

I wish we had more pictures from our trip but it was a whirlwind of a weekend. Here are some smilebooth pics though! We can't resist. I'm actually thinking of getting a box just to collect all our photo booth images. We are accumulating quite the collection. 

"Paul you find the 18, I'll find the 6." Loved the table numbers though!


I tried to hide my exhausted and jet lag.


We made new friends!! Stevi+Matt from Avery house photography! 




 This week Paul is heading back to finish up his LAST year of college. I'm so excited for him, he on the other hand is not too thrilled.. ;-) I can tell he is really burnt out and ready to be done. I was the same way last year as I finished up my bachelors. Graduation couldn't have come soon enough! This summer has been busy and exciting but I think Paul and I are both ready to not be with each other 100% of the time. We both are in need of some alone time. :) 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment