Wednesday, August 31, 2011

encouragement from a stranger


This time of year has been super difficult for Paul and I, August was a hectic blur..so happy it's nearly over, but it also opens up to the busiest month of the year for us. I never knew how popular it was to get married in September! In the franticness of this week with trying to complete a majority of our July weddings before the September ones pile on I was feel so defeated today. The "to-do" list was way over my head and I found myself avoiding it by spending extra time responding to emails and tweeting ;-). Not to mention, I have been a little down since Paul started this semester. I now spend a majority of my time editing the days away and forcing myself to go outside (I forget to more than I should say). 

Well, as I was procrastinating from my "to-do" list, I saw two sweet emails from 2 other wedding cinema companies. Both are out of state and just in the beginning steps of getting their business off the ground :) From time to time they will email us with simple little questions. After asking us a couple questions and seeking our advice they both left a couple encouraging sentences that completely turned my day around.

"I just want to say that you guys are encouraging me pretty much everyday.  I see what you guys accomplish and it lets me know that I can do that too!  Thank you."

"Hope I'm not a bother. I just really admire your work...ALOT! I still can't believe you've only been in business for a year. Can't wait to see what you two can do in another year!"

I was so blessed with those little messages. To hear that Paul and I are encouraging others means the world to us. It was such a fulfilling feeling to know that. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment