Friday, February 18, 2011

Sisterly love.

Sisters, they rock! Having only 1 full brother I was so blessed to inherit two amazing, beautiful, and Christ-like sisters.

Meet Lauren...She's amazing...she is the sister-in-law i've always wanted. We share many inside jokes, and laugh a lot together and she's gorgeous. The ultimate package! We were sleepover buddies during family vacations, best times. I call her Schlork, she calls me Kiki.



Meet Monica...my crazy awesome step sister :) We shared our childhood together, lived off of "sprinkle toast," tormented the house cleaner, dressed our little brothers up in dresses and heels, she's amazing and is currently going to school in Chicago!



best. photo. ever. so many memories behind the lens.


I'm so blessed to call these two God honoring and beautiful women my sisters. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment