Tuesday, January 4, 2011

now that's whats up.

So, once again I have failed to currently update my personal blog...I blame the designing of our new 618studios website which has been a love/hate relationship of mine for a few weeks now. At last we launched it today and I'm so thrilled with how it turned out.  Our old website was super "blah" which is not at all who The Gilsters are in real life. Therefore, I bought a new template from Prophoto blogs (who rock by the way) set up a shoot date with my oh so fav photographer pal Colleen Sherman and BAM!! Worked away...

I must say our new website definitely shows off our personalities, who we are, what we are about, and what we hope to do.  I kept it simple because it annoys me when I look on other cinematographers sites who dump fancy graphics and cliche words onto their website...not to mention shout out EVERY award they have ever won. I feel that when it comes to wedding cinematography, it's plain and simple, your work should speak for itself. If you produce great work let that shine, not your overdone website!

With that said...GO explore the new 618studios website :) Hope you all like what you see!!

p.s. to see a few highlights from our promo session with Colleen check it out!!

<3 Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment