Tuesday, December 28, 2010

new years resolution

So it's that time of year again...the time when we all vow to keep our resolutions for the new year, and I'll admit I (like many of us I can imagine) FAIL miserably each year.  Here are a few of my new years resolutions as we welcome the new 2011 year :)

1. become more crafty...or diy, whatever you'd like to call it so that I came make rad things like this...



all these FUN ideas were found on my new favorite blog Oh hello, Friend. :)



2. get ORGANIZED!!! ...this amazing address organizer can be found on my favorite website ever Etsy.com right Here


3. and....lastly in a perfect world, I would like a get a whole new wardrobe!!! ....from Anthropologie


BUT...in the mean time I am anxiously awaiting our new 618studios promo pics for our new WEBSITE!! (another resolution of mine) Here is a sneaky peaky... i'm in love so far...



No comments:

Post a Comment