Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Oh hey...2 months later

Remember that time where I didn't updated my blog for almost 2 months? Yeah...about that. Hey, all I can say is I've done worse...I believe 4 months was my all time record. Well, Hello again! So much has happened in 8 weeks I feel like. First things first, Arthur our Corgi puppy is growing up! He's just under 5 months now and very mischievous to say the least. His favorite game is find any object that he shouldn't have (kitchen gadget, socks, underwear, pens, etc) and fun away from you with them. We try to discipline him but It's so hard not to laugh while he's doing it!
We just love him and the 3 of us have enjoyed being outdoors together, playing at the park and going on walks. This month we've actually made it a rule that we have to get outside at some point during the day. Sometimes we just go for a quick bike ride or we'll drive down the coast to find a great hiking spot. Southern California and its weather is just too great not to! We live just about 3 miles from the beach if we go to Newport and I'm sad that we take it for granted. Below is a photo from a recent hike in Crystal Cove just 15 mins down the PCH from our home!! Unreal.
In other news...(so much to share I don't know where to begin and I definitely need to split it up in a few different posts) Our business year is almost filled! I'm so incredible thankful for that. Entering a new year can be nerve-wracking...In my last post I shared how I wanted to be better than last year, push ourselves and grow as a company. To be honest I was feeling a little lost at that point in our business, we hadn't booked a wedding in 4 months! That's easily the longest streak we've had and to be honest it was really scary. Thankfully we finally broke the streak and are now ahead of where we were this time last year. God really is great! As terrifying as that was, I'm happy that we had that moment of uncertainty because it forced me to refocus on our business and evaluate it :) Because of it we've definitely grown and I'm stoked for what 2015 has for us!

3 comments: