Thursday, November 13, 2014

Be Thankful

Our fireplace is officially fall. I searched the internet high and low for a printable DIY banner that I felt fit the space. Once I finally came across one...my printer decided to die. It was major drama. So I moved into plan B and bought this one at Cost Plus World Market. Not bad for $7.99 complete with all letters and leaves! If you love it too you can find it HERE.
A day after putting this up I was already searching for Christmas banners at Target ;-)

P.S. Cheese board part II is still coming...I figured it would be fun to photograph a cheese board of my own to show! We're having friends over for a game night next week so I'll prepare one for everyone and share soon!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful fireplace! I love this concept. Happy Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete