Thursday, February 6, 2014

cough, cough, stiff.

I woke up this morning sick as a dog. No warning whatsoever. Cough, fever, aches...the whole nine yards. Seeing as I'm hardly ever under the weather, (except for that one week in the middle of wedding season that never fails to get me) I take it pretty hard, so this morning I was borderline pathetic. Woke up around 9am, checked my phone, noticed that our email inbox was flooded, grabbed my laptop to respond to as many as I could before passing out. Woke back up at 11:30am and basically repeated that for most of the day. I may have also gotten all caught up on The Mindy Project so it wasn't all bad.
I'm really hoping to shake this thing before tomorrow. We have a big behind the scenes photo shoot to film in Hollywood. Start time? 7:45am. Yikes! If you have any remedies, please send them my way! I'm getting desperate at this point, haha. No pictures from my sick day (there's not a lot going on over here), so here's a recent love story we shot. Meet Nicole and Mike, a super great couple with a cute story!

If you enjoyed watching our films, be sure to follow 618 Studios Pinterest board

4 comments:

  1. Go to Whole Foods and get Oil of Oregano Pills and take them 6-9x a day! That's the only thing that's ever really helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon girl!!

    This video is so adorable and their story is so cute! I love that he kept the adventure of choice ticket and used it for the proposal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. feel better!! and beautiful video, great work (as always!)

    ReplyDelete