Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I need to blog more...

I've really dropped the ball on Team Gilster recently. Honestly, there hasn't been much motivation to get on here and write, the lie of "I'll update tomorrow..." has really gotten the best of me, or I start on a blog post and get horribly distracted by Teen Mom 2. Is it just me or does Janelle have the worst crying voice? So I'll start with our quick trip to San Fran. Super fun and we had a blast sightseeing, eating, finding cute coffee shops, but it was hard because I kept comparing it to NYC (I miss you ny). For the first time we got to actually see and walk across the Golden Gate which Paul had been dying to do. It's pretty incredible. We accidentally left the camera at home so if you follow me on instagram you may have been a lot of these ;-)

Then.... we officially launched our second business, The Toasting Tent! A fun & fresh video booth company. I wrote a little about it on here...check out our website www.thetoastingtent.com or keep up to date by liking us on facebook! www.facebook.com/thetoastingtent We are super excited about it and excited to see it grow! Would love to hear if you would have had a video booth at your wedding, we totally would have. To see our guests like this would have been priceless.. Watch a sample toasting tent film below...



Then....my mom found a project pony, we tried her out, and then bought her! Cray. We've had her for just 5 days now and she is a handful but we are excited to keep working with her and see what she is capable of. For those of you who aren't sure what a project pony is...it's basically when you purchase a green horse/pony (green meaning hardly trained)  as an investment. It's up to you to put the time and training into the horse and hopefully sell for more when he/she is ready. With ponies, the goal is to work with them until they are ready for a child to ride/show them. So here we are! Sienna is pretty cute and I'm trying hard to not get attached to her.
Then...no just kidding, not much else has happening over here. We've been doing little house projects here and there but other than that Paul is super busy with school and getting ready for finals. Just 3 more weeks and he will be officially be halfway thru grad school! Proud of that guy. 

2 comments:

  1. WOW girl...you guys have a lot going on.

    I LOVE the idea of a video booth! How cool is that. Good luck with The Toasting Tent! I'll definitely keep you in mind when I know some people getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality articles is the crucial to invite the visitors
    to visit the website, that's what this web page is providing.

    Feel free to surf to my site pozyczka pozabankowa pod zastaw mieszkania

    ReplyDelete