Thursday, August 30, 2012

under the weather.

Under the weather.I'd like to think that I have a strong immune system, seeing as my track list of sickness is just about once a year. Yesterday morning, woke up with a sore throat. "Oh, it's probably just from the fan blowing on me all night." As the day processed, so did my cold symptoms :( By the end of the day I was a sinus pressuring, runny nose, coughing mess. 3 days before our double header weekend! This isn't happening.

 Double header: shooting 2 consecutive weddings in a weekend. The timing could not be any worse! Today I'm still feeling under the weather. I'm one to plan out my "to do" list the night before, and it's amazing how much your "to do" list standards change when you wake up sick. Today has been devoted to tea, vitamin C, lots of water, and rest. Please pray that I can shake this thing before 5am on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment