Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Funday..


Sing it with me - "This is the song birthday that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends...!" Today my little brother (who is not so little) mom, and step dad came up for a birthday lunch at Lucille's BBQ. Which happens to be my all-time new favorite restaurant. Unlimited sweet biscuits and butter, sweet tea that tastes straight from texas, and out of control mac & cheese + bbq. 6 hours later and I'm still in a food coma.


Did I mention all their beverages come in over-sized mason jar glasses? Yep, Lucille's you speak my language. Afterwards we browsed thru some shops and mom bought me this knitted headband which she decided to wear the rest of the day. How cute is she? Love her.

Tonight Paul is off at a boys night/movie, leaving the house alllll to myself! So naturally I'm getting crazy working my evening away editing. Wild, I know. I am planning to take a break soon to do some 2 year anny plans research. It's only a week away! I am at a total loss of what we should do. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment