Monday, June 11, 2012

I've caught the bug...

So it's hit me, I've caught the bug. Probably not the bug you are thinking... No, not a sick bug, and definitely not the baby bug. I've caught the home owner bug. It seriously came out of nowhere, one night I just decided to look up homes/condos for sale in Orange County and next thing I know I'm talking to Paul about loans, what % we should put down, homeowner fees, remodeling projects. Where did all this come from?? About a year and a half ago, Paul and I set a goal for ourselves that we would like to become homeowners or condo owners 2 years from then. Well, that was before our business really started to become something and before we knew lenders want to see 2 years of healthy tax returns for any new/small business. Needless to say, banks/lenders, you are killing my goals here. 

This coming February/March we will be filing our 2nd year of tax returns, so it looks like we have another year before this dream of mine becomes a reality. In the meantime, I will most likely still spend lots of time on Zillow, dreaming up remodeling plans in my head, and adding lots to my "Nesting" Pinterest board :)

mint green+brick kitchen...you're dreamy.

1 comment: