Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Back in the swing.

After our 10 week wedding break wonderful-ness. We feel as though we are finally getting back into the swing of things. We soon found that we were obviously out of what we call "wedding shape."

Wedding Shape - The ability to shoot 10 consecutive hours like a boss. 

After hour 6 I was ready to crawl up into a ball and sleep mid-reception. With our next wedding not for 3 more weeks I'm pretty sure we will be faced with the same scenario. It's worth it now when you love your job. Yes, I love my job again! Hallelujah. Here's a little look in the behind the scenes of our work day.

pre-shoot coffee. nothing better.

My BFF. Paul and our intern like to laugh behind my back while I wear it. Thanks guys.

This photo of Paul makes me LOL. Taken right as I caught Paul playing with matches in the corner.
Mid-Reception may I add. Big no no.

No comments:

Post a Comment