Tuesday, October 4, 2011

rainy day survival guide.

Yeaa for rainy days in So-Cal. How I love thee..I literally smiled when I woke up to the sound of rain this morning, creepy? nah..

must haves for rainy days :)


grilled cheese + tomato soup


pumpkin spice candle burning all day


warm vanilla or spiced (my fave) tea!

In other news, we applied for an apartment on Friday (say what?!) ...and it's not the one with the fireplace (say what?!) I'll tell you all about it when all the paperwork goes through and we find out if we got it. Cons to being a full time business owner of year old business. No one trusts you. Lots of statements to show, balances to prove..all that good stuff. Just received a call saying that they will need a few more items to finish the paperwork so we are hoping to have an answer by the end of the day! Prayers are always appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment