Monday, October 31, 2011

getting settled

"If I ever get the itch to move in the next few months please remind me how hard this was" Quote from me to Paul that sums up our weekend. The boxes and furniture seemed endless, I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to move an entire family! We were so lucky to have our wonderful parents and Paul's brother Jared come help us on Saturday, it only took about 4 trips total and ended with a well deserved Pat and Oscars luncheon. I may or may not have eaten by body weight in bread sticks..

Overall though, moving has been a huge blessing. I've been in work, work, work mode and this weekend finally broke the cycle. I was finally able to take my mind off work for an entire weekend and give my editing brain a rest. Now it's my IKEA furniture building brain that's overloaded. Check out our weekend projects!

This picture doesn't do justice to the radness of this couch. 

I can take 0% credit for this entertainment center. Go husband.

Before.

After.

Obviously I was there for moral support. Obviously.

New home. I love you.


Oh! Happy Halloween to everyone. I'm not much of a Halloween junkie myself, but I appreciate those who brave the world in costume for a night. Unfortunately Paul has class all day, no really from like 10am-10pm! Crazy kid. So I'll be caching up on some work, organizing, and hitting up our gym here. (Gym? Who is this girl?)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I want to come visit and help you paint! Can't wait to see pictures of my room! :)

    ReplyDelete