Friday, April 15, 2011

car hunting = worst.thing.ever.

I feel like SO much has happened in the past three days since we took my car to get it checked up on, sold it extremely quickly, and have been car shopping ever since. Paul and I both feel like we are mentally exhausted! You all may have seen in THIS POST. That we were considering a new Honda Pilot or Toyota Highlander for our next ride. Well...after hours at the Honda dealership we decided to go ahead and take the used route once again. Honestly, I'm kind of relieved. Owning a new car feels like so much pressure! So the hunt continues!!! Thankfully Paul's parents are coming up this weekend to let us borrow their extra car for a couple weeks until we find my next G-ride. ;-) Since their extra car is a stick, Paul and I had fun this afternoon as he taught me how to drive one. 10 mins later...I was a pro. Keep in mind I was in a deserted parking lot, whatevs.

Please keep us in prayer as we search for this next big purchase, that we don't become too anxious throughout this whole process. I am so thankful that we are going on our annual ski trip with Paul's family next week. It seriously could not have come at a more perfect timing!! More on our trip later :)

Jared and I on the Gilster/Matthews/Boyer ski trip 2 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment