Monday, February 14, 2011

A letter from my Valentine...

So Paul and I aren't diehard fans of Valentines day...since we both has class this evening we decided to have a relaxing evening yesterday to celebrate. After work Paul brought home groceries and we cooked a spaghetti dinner together and then headed over to church. It was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better 1st valentine's day as Mr.+Mrs. Gilster until Paul surprised me with a hand written letter. With his permission I'm allowed to blog it :)

Dear Kelley,

Well, it's out first valentines day together as a married couple. This one is different from the others in the past because I feel like I don't have the money to do all the nice, romantic things you deserve. But i'm not worried, I know that someday I'll be able to surprise you with the occasional bouquet of ranunculus (my fav flowers).  But in the meantime, I guess I can just give you my love and affection. (Next part I have rated PG-13). So, I would like to offer you a massage tonight before bed.  I must say, I am so happy that I married you. I wake up each day happy knowing that I am loved and supported by the most beautiful woman in the world. I feel completely at peace knowing that I have such an amazing woman to share every part of my life with. I sometimes catch myself day-dreaming about future places that we will vacation and travel to, the family - little Gilster's running around and retiring and growing old together. Another thing that makes me so happy is the fact that we got to start a business together. It's so amazing being able to be on this journey with you and to be honest I couldn't be happier to have such a hot co-worker :). Anyways, I love you and am so have that you have been my valentine, and that you are my valentine, and that you will always be my valentine till we're old and gray. I love you more than words could ever express.

Love your valentine forever,
Paul.

ok, I'll keep him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment