Monday, January 10, 2011

Anthro!

So during this past Christmas holiday...I seemed to have acquired a total of $200 in funds to my favorite store Anthropologie...now let's get something straight here...I am inspired by the store itself, NOT the prices!! As amazing as you may be Anthro, you are still amazingly overpriced, just had to throw that out there. Here are a few items that caught my eye while browsing on their website...

I have been kind of obsessed with this comforter for some time now...i'm not sure why because it doesn't look comfortable whatsoever, however I still think it's amazing!

these boots caught my eye because they are labelled as "Show jumping Boot." Being an equestrian from the time I can remember..sorry Anthro, as cute as they are, they aren't show jumping boots.

these are show jumping boots.

1. this sweater looks so comfy...not for $100 though
2. I have been dying to own a pair of Joes Jeans...Gray or Denim? hmm...



I really really like this!


ok...if someone can explain to me why this cloth tote of over $100 that would be great..


THE END



1 comment:

  1. just buy something!! haha. Embrace the fact that you have a massive gift card and purchase a nice (full priced) item for yourself. This is a once in a lifetime event.

    ReplyDelete