Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Weekend in black & white.

Last weekend…whew, I'm so glad it's over and I can now look back on it fondly instead of looking forward at it feeling like I need to take a nap. It was crazy but so much fun. Went wedding venue shopping with a friend, shot our first wedding of 2013, ran my 2nd 15k, visited family, and celebrated g-pa's 80th birthday!

If visiting 5 wedding venues in one afternoon, totaling 7 hours doesn't wear you out..I don't know that will. Even a Panera baguette couldn't bring me back! Love this girl so much though, I felt so honored that she asked me to be a part of her search. Summer 2014 will be one to remember.
 Shot out first wedding of 2013..Isn't this church amazingly beautiful. So perfect! 
 And then the 15k. We stayed with our friends Matt & Natalie in downtown after a long day of shooting. My feet were so sore from the wedding but being able to have a friend part of the race day helped me get thru it! 9.3 miles and lots of hills later we finished!!
Finished… (lady next to me is not my friend) Paul snapped this photo of my at the finish and when I looked at it later I was shocked that there was someone next to me! Tunnel vision was in full force, I had my eye on the price, that finish line.
Thursday we are heading to New York! Oh man, it came so fast but we are super excited for a fun vacation. There's so much to get done before we leave so this is how I've been spending a lot of my time..headphone on in front of the computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment