Monday, March 4, 2013

Catalina Island trip

Catalina is such a special little place. I would recommend that everyone should take a trip there at some point. It makes for a great weekend getaway or even a day trip! This was our third trip to the island together. We did our usual, people watch, rent bikes, explored the island and ate at the same little Mexican restaurant that we have every time. Oh Catalina, I love you!
Each time we arrive this view makes me feel like I'm in another country! It was so amazing & green this time of year.
Something about this little bus was really cute.

5 comments:

  1. aahhhhh LOVE me some Catalina island! I took Kevin there last year for his birthday, and we had SO much fun exploring! Your pictures are beautiful darlin:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks wonderful! p.s..... you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, these photos make me want to go back! And I was just there in October.
    What do those stairs lead to?? I don't remember that.

    ReplyDelete