Saturday, January 12, 2013

We're outta here!


It's here!! Can it really be?! Paul & I are currently in the airport just waiting to board and we are so excited. In a few hours we will land in Ft. Lauderdale and I know that tonight my 6 year old self the night before Christmas will come out of hiding while I try and sleep before boarding our home on the sea for 1 whole week, pinch me friends, just pinch me. Although my parents & the rest of the cruising crew have strategically planned out their adventures on each port to the hour, Paul & I plan on having no plans. I'm fully content with the idea of getting off the boat with no preconceived schedule at all. Renting a couple vespas and traveling to a private beach together for some snorkeling sounds heavenly right now. Of course my spontaneity junkie self is jumping up & down while Paul's inner planner is on the verge of a breakdown. Meh, It's good for him ;-) See you in a week!

3 comments:

  1. haha this made me giggle! My husband and I are the same way, he loves a plan, I love spontaneity :) Enjoy your trip! Nothing better than a little getaway!

    <3 Alyssa
    mrsdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have an awesome trip! i'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete