Monday, January 21, 2013

Cruising part 1

The week before we left could have been the longest week of my life. I was just too excited to jump on that plane and go. I probably packed 3 days before I needed to & still found out on the trip that I hadn't packed enough! We got to the airport that Saturday morning wide eyed and smiling, it felt like we were heading to our honeymoon all over again!
After spending a day at sea, we made it to Grand Caymans. We were amazed with their beautiful beaches, it was like something you see on a poster. 7 Mile Beach was where we spent the rest of our day after exploring the island via Jeep, stopping in to check out cool shops, their famous rum factory or to grab a coconut when we were thirsty :)

 
7 Mile Beach also has some rediculous restaurants. I was completely content indulging in the best fish & chips of my life with this as my view. Looking back on these photos already makes me sad that it's really over. We are actually already planning our next trip!
   
Part II coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are amazing!! That water?? Oh my gosh, I want to be there right now! What cruise line did you go on?

    And girl...you look AMAZING in these photos. I'm sure you looked great before the diet, but dang! I need that kind of motivation asap!

    ReplyDelete