Tuesday, November 6, 2012

things to look forward to..

It seems like we have a lot to look forward to this week! First, this Saturday will be our last wedding our year. We've been blessed to be a part of 27 great weddings & this weekend will be #27. After that we will start our 7 week break till our next wedding of the new year! Between you and me, I'm really ready for it. I love shooting weddings, but around November my brain is praying for a break.

Second, is kind of a long story..if you've followed our blog for awhile you know that I grew up riding/showing horses. I come from a horse family so I was literally born into it. The first 7 months of her pregnancy my mom continued to ride with me in her belly. I love telling people that fun fact :) Well,  Paul & I have been throwing around the idea of having me lease a horse. It's been something that we have had to think about a lot mainly because of the financial aspect of it especially since we are entering our slower season of work. WELL...I'm so excited to be trying a potential horse for lease this Sunday! I'm trying hard to not completely get my hopes up because the opportunity seems too good to be true, I know that there are lots of factors that go into trying a horse, but my fingers are crossed that they all line up!

Third, we will be working on a new DIY home project this weekend. Here's our inspiration..
Framed chalkboard wall art.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little behind but how exciting if you do decide to lease the horse! Can't wait to hear more.

    And that project? SWOON. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete