Sunday, August 19, 2012

s'mores > everything else.

Our weekend off was wonderful. It started with hiking, happy hour and yogurtland, continued with pizza and friends, and ended with the beach, hot dogs and s'mores. 
Paul, "please kelley, I'm driving, no pictures." He gets his sass from me...or did I get it from him? hmm..
Life without s'mores < life with s'mores. I'm totally obsessed.


Our sun hats came out of hiding too! Honestly, I bought this hat on a whim, too afraid to ever wear it out in public. I think I love it. Spending the day in Carlsbad was great, the weather couldn't have been better and the company was fun too :) Little sis Lauren even talked me into getting in the water, and to my surprise, it was warm! Wedding free weekend, you were too good. See you again in 6 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment