Sunday, May 27, 2012

Road trip to Monterey.

Paso Robles, you small piece of heaven, you..
We survived our first husband/wife road trip! And I use the word "survived" lightly. I think it's safe to say that in light of our marriage we probably shouldn't spend 13 hours in a car together within 3 days for awhile. Whew! But we are back, all in one piece so for that we give ourselves a pat on the back.

I love this picture because it makes us look 50x cooler than we really are.
Monterey was great, wedding was great, weather...eh, overall it was awesome. Weather..eh = I forgot to bring a jacket and froze the whole trip. We happened to be there the weekend of the Monterey clam chowder festival which made me one happy girl. Mmmm, I love me some clam chowda! Sunday was our big exploring day, we walked on the pier, grabbed breakfast, and strolled downtown before heading home.


how great is their movie theater? 

Wishing you a fun Memorial day weekend! 

2 comments: