Monday, May 14, 2012

daydreaming.


Daydreaming today, I began to think about these next 4 weeks.. Full of celebrations all around. From graduations (two in fact), a birthday, a new wedding season, a road trip, and an anniversary. Our 2 year is just around the corner and I don't want to sound cliche, but where the heck has the time gone? In all honesty these past 47 months of marriage have probably been 50% fighting and 50% making up. So it's complicated and we are both stubborn as heck, but it's us and I like it. In 2 years we have grown a lot and I'm so thankful for the great families we have behind us. I can't tell you how many times I've called my mom or Paul's for a heart to heart and for some words of wisdom. These ladies know their stuff. Marriage is a journey, a tough one, but a fun/exciting one and all in all I'm glad to have this one on my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment