Monday, April 16, 2012

no wisdom.

This week has become a mad dash of catch up after taking a break for pre-wedding events last week, the wedding itself, and why not throw in some family bonding? Needless to say, I've fallen a bit behind. It's certain that me and my computer will be bff's for the next 3 days. ...and then comes Thursday. Thursday, I'm losing a bit of my wisdom. Teeth, that is. In high school I watched almost all my friends go through it, and now at 22 it's finally my turn. Lovely.

Looks like yogurt, apple sauce, and soup will be on the menu for the next week. If you have a minute, I'd love to hear your wisdom teeth surgery stories. I've heard both good and bad, it seems like each person has a different experience. Yummy post surgery food suggestions would be amazing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment