Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2.0.1.2.

I'm not one for new years resolutions. I love that people do them, but for me I'm just so excited that I survived the year I can't even think about jumping into the next with new expectations and goals for myself. So this year Paul and I made one together, nothing too crazy since we are indeed resolution newbies.

2012 Resolution:: To simply spend more time together.

To those who know us personally, I know what you're thinking.. "how much more time can you spend with each other?" With working together and from home it's true, we are together a lot. But 3 hours in the same room as I pin on Pinterest and as Paul plays FIFA 12 doesn't count. We constantly find ourselves around one another but distracted from everything else but each other's company. 2012 is time to turn over a new leaf and to enjoy one another. How could I not with Paul's hot new Ray Ban Wayferers?

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Great resolution. Hubby time is very important! :)

    www.glamorsham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete