Sunday, November 6, 2011

what i'm thankful for.

Thanksgiving is coming! Meaning stuffing is soon to be piled high on my plate (with loads of gravy). I feel like each person has their "thing" for Thanksgiving..turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, all are yummy, but stuffing is my "thing" I can't get enough of on Thanksgiving. This month is always a great time to reflect on what you are most thankful for, I've been seeing lots of people on Facebook posting each day what they are thankful for. That's commitment! Here are some things off the top of my head that I am thankful for right now in my life. Some are silly, some are serious ;-)

I'm thankful for..

- My family
- Having only 1 more wedding this year! and I'm thankful for the 17 we have booked so far for 2012.
- Couples who don't take their wedding too seriously (they always win for being the most fun!)
- Many of the opportunities I have been given
- Jesus
- Amazing friendships
- IKEA
- Loving what I do 90% of the time.
- Paul's humor and ability to make me angry and make me laugh in a matter of minutes.

and..

- This new place we can call home.

Me and Jared (Brother in Law) being silly at Fashion Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment