Thursday, April 28, 2011

Portland in June!

It sounds dreamy right?! It is :) I've been once before a couple years ago to visit my friend Kelsey who is Portland born and raised. It was right after Paul had proposed I jumped on a plane and spent 4 days soaking up the Portland goodness. Now, two years later I will be visiting again in June. This time with a husband and to shoot a wedding. My how life has changed in just two years! We received the inquiry on April 1st. It was a great birthday gift for Paul and I remember writing back "I hope this isn't an April fool's joke! ;) Luckily it wasn't!


So we will be jumping on a plane and heading to good 'ol Portland June 10th - 12th. I'm already itching to shoot this wedding. It will be held at The Grotto and Treasury Ballroom! Destination weddings rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment