Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dude, nice ink.

Back in the day I used to hate tattoos, seriously I thought they were the worst thing ever. I struggled with the idea that someone could rationally decide that they wanted permanently "ink their skin" (i'm not sure if that is even the right way say it?) with a word, object, or design that they would have to live with for the rest of their life. Since then, I have come around to tattoos, I now view them in a different light. I'd say I actually envy those who take time to think about the tattoo they get, those who choose something that has special meaning to them (not the ones that get tweety bird on their left calf). I have seriously considered getting one myself, but I don't have the guts. I think I am more in love with the idea of being a rebel and getting one. In the meantime here are some that I'm loving.


I'm not really into anchors, but I love when couples have matching ink :) especially on their ring fingers!


this font almost seals the deal for me.




all these photos were found on pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment